cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New site look & mobile optimized forums - coming soon!

tag
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

New site look & mobile optimized forums - coming soon!

Hello all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we're unveiling a new look and feel for the myFICO site this week. All of the same functional elements will be there, but it will have a new color scheme that's lighter and easier to navigate. We hope you enjoy the new look!

Also, for those of you who check the forums on your phones, good news: the mobile-optimized version of the forums is also arriving this week! This should create a much better viewing experience for those of you who like to post on the go -- and if you happen to encounter any issues with the mobile version of the forums, please feel free to contact me, either here or via DM, and I'll look into it.

Thanks, and happy posting!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
FrugalRican
Blogger

Re: New site look & mobile optimized forums - coming soon!

Sweet, can't wait... but do we really need to spread my addiction to these forums onto my phone?

Smiley Happy

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 2 of 18
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super! Cannot wait.
Message 3 of 18
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Its already here...might switch back to full site though. The text input box is blue with gray letters and difficult to see
Message 4 of 18
wmcodywilson
New Contributor

+1. I can't see anything I type >.< I like the idea though!

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 18
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Thank you for the feedback - I will pass this along and we'll try to fix this issue!

Message 6 of 18
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Text input box should turn white when you start to type -- if it's not, and you're having trouble seeing the text, can you let me know what type of phone/tablet you're using so we can troubleshoot? You can PM me or answer here, whatever you prefer.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 18
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Does the mobile version automatically recognize a mobile device, or do I have to access it by a specific link? I'm on an iPad right now, and it appears to be the regular version.
Message 8 of 18
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Currently, iPads see the normal site - but we'll be adding a link to access the mobile site in the header, so you can switch back and forth to whichever version you prefer. 

Message 9 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

Haven't tried it on a tablet, but as far as my phone goes, I much prefer the full site over the mobile site.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.