Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sports bike

tag
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Re: New sports bike

I tested the new Ninjas with abs.  I have a preference for windy roads and felt the Ninja's power and torque made the frame difficult for me to handle on the hairpins, especially accelerating out of turns.  Other than that, it was the most powerful bike I've ever ridden. 

The Ninja is certainly the best looking bike out there!

I agree with you on that one. I'm natively from the Ozark Mountain area. All of our roads are windy and I always felt like I had more trouble with cornering than I should have had on the Ninja. But that's definitely my only complaint. And the 2013s are niiiice! And 2012s.

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 31 of 33
hausfrau
New Contributor

I kind of wish my husband had done this instead of subjecting me to MONTHS of "what do you think of this bike? This one? What about this one? In that color? What about this one, but with the handlebars of that one, and do you think these bags would look better?" By the time he got it (2011 fatboy) I was ready to scream. I told him over and over again that as long as the backseat was comfy, and I had a sissy bar, that I could care less.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 32 of 33
hausfrau
New Contributor

We talked less about having kids than we did about this bike purchase. Dead serious.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.