colinb913

New to the site.

Hey guys, I am brand new to the site, but I have been a member of a few forums before. I figured there would be some sort fo a introduction section, but I guess not. Any ways, after lurking around here I decided to do some apps last night. Got approved for a Slate, and a Cap. One Platinum. I already had a 5/3 Real Rewards. Now I am gonna garden for a bit and hopefully app for a AMEX and a Chase Sapphire here in about six months.

I work at a cigar shop here in town, and do some free lance consulting on the side. 19 years old, and brand new to the credit card world. Before my mini-app spree, I only had my 5/3 card for four months. So I am pretty excited to have gotten these two. My fiance and I live in a apartment now, and we had no problems on that front. But other than that, I think ya'll are caught up with my life story.

I look forward to learning alot more on these forums!

Chase Slate:500/ /Cap. One Platinum: 500// 5/3 Real Life Rewards: 750//
5/3 Platinum: 200// 697tu/729exp/745eq
Shogun

Re: New to the site.

Very nice.  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
New Contributor
hausfrau

Got any good recommendations on smaller cigars? I like to have one with my hubs from time to time, but I can't do a whole one. I like something pretty mild. I've had some decent Nubs, but feel like a pothead with a cigarillo.

Starting my rebuild!

Blogger
HiLine

Very nice start for someone so young!

... and engaged (just out of curiosity, how old were you when you got engaged? Congrats btw :smileyhappy: )

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Welcome to myFico forums!!!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Valued Member
calebwshn

Im also new here and to the world of credit. Back when I was 19, I went on what I now know is referred to as an insane app spree and didn't even have the slightest clue what a CR even was. Someone told me its like free money and naturally I was on it!. Needless to say I got denied and suffered 6 hard inquiries. Then to add salt into the wound, my parents thought it would be great to use my name for a couple utility bills and just let them go delinquent. So add those 3 Collection accounts totaling about 1300 in debt. 

I recently wised up about credit and have become obsessed with having an Flawless report. So in November of 2012 I managed to clean all of that up even the inquiries and after falling for that 14.95 a month from FCR.com wised up about FICO. I went from a 453 to a 701 TU, 460 to 646 EFX (still waiting on one last collection to drop off) and a 566 to 734 EX. Its so amazing. Im self employed in the Entertainment industry. My long term goal is to become a Centurion card holder, why? Because well its the entertainment industry; all flash. But for now I'm looking forward to an AMEX PLATINUM, CSP, and upgrading my Cap1 to a better version. 

Starting Score: 496
Current Score: TU: 739 | EQ: 724 | EX: 738
Goal Score: 780's Across the board

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Welcome to the forum and nice to have you here.

There's a wealth of knowledge to be obtained here at MyFico.

Congrats on the new cards and since you plan on gardening stop in the credit card forum 

find the garden thread introduce your self and let everyone say hello. It's a wonderful group of people.

Best wishes on your credit journey:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

09Lexie

Welcome to the forum calebwshn!

I'm sure you achieve your goal . You seem to have a good head on your shoulders!
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Welcome!

I remember when i first joined, just a post or two here and there, now you can't get me off the site.

Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do xD
;
Valued Contributor
dodfire

Welcome to the forums!!!!

*8/10/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}