Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I can tell you all...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Now I can tell you all...

Our dog IS fond of catboxes.. we call it "digging for truffles"... We've learned to use covered litter boxes & put them catty-corner in the corner, facing the wall.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a pekingese that we got at 4 weeks old. She was raised with our Persian's and I guess she thought she was a cat too. She would use the litter box to do her business. Thank goodness she wasn't eating out of it though. That is nasty!!!
Message 12 of 19
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

ivyalmighty wrote:
Our dog IS fond of catboxes.. we call it "digging for truffles"... We've learned to use covered litter boxes & put them catty-corner in the corner, facing the wall.

Our shih loved the coveted "kitty almond roca" - grosssssssssssss

atlast...
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 13 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

And then they come over and try to lick you on your face... Smiley Tongue

Well, ANYWAY, are there any pix coming our way of blundery, barely-opened-eyes kittehs?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 19
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Yep, had a German Shepard as a child, who was very fond of our next door neighbor's cat, or at least the taste of its back.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a dog that tops them all... he had severe emotional/anxiety issues. He would poop in his cage because of anxiety. Then he would eat it, we were told because he had shame issues on top of the anxiety. . Then he would barf up the poop. Then he would eat the poop barf. And then we'd come home and he'd be SO excited to see us because of the anxiety issues, and would have poop-barf-poop-barf breath. It was unbearable.
Message 16 of 19
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

had a dog that tops them all... he had severe emotional/anxiety issues. He would poop in his cage because of anxiety. Then he would eat it, we were told because he had shame issues on top of the anxiety. . Then he would barf up the poop. Then he would eat the poop barf. And then we'd come home and he'd be SO excited to see us because of the anxiety issues, and would have poop-barf-poop-barf breath. It was unbearable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is really disturbing.  So was the coffee I just spit out through my nose reading this post.Smiley Very Happy
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 17 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

ByrdMan wrote:
Yep, had a German Shepard as a child, who was very fond of our next door neighbor's cat, or at least the taste of its back.

To a Sheparrd, cat is the other white meat.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 18 of 19
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@marty56 wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

To a Sheparrd, cat is the other white meat.

Agreed. I have had other dogs that were just fine with cats, but King--the German Shepard, was not having any of that foolishness. He'd have that poor thing scurrying away nearly everyday. Poor cat must've had nightmares about him. Nearly lost my best friend, b/c I thought it was funny that my dog liked the taste of his cat. LOL.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.