Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I can tell you all...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I can tell you all...

... that the kittens have all opened their eyes! I was feelign really guilty about raising up my kitten thread again since it's so gigantically off-topic... but now i can talk about kittens all stinkin' day! haahaaa!

And two of the ones that looked really black are more like a dark smokey grey, which is neat Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

Re: Now I can tell you all...

I love kittens I would adopt one if my poodle and bichon wouldn't go nuts they despise cats Smiley Very Happy
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 2 of 19
Raine
Established Contributor

Ivy, that's awesome! If you can, I'd love to see you post some pictures!
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love kittens too. Dh is a dog person and I am a cat person...guess what we have? A big fat cat sitting in his chair right now!
Message 4 of 19
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, please post pictures, but don't post pictures of cat dander, because I'm allergic. I'd have to post a picture of me sneezing.
Message 5 of 19
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

*sniff sniff*...we got rid of all of our kittens a couple of weeks ago...and I'm not even a cat person!  But gosh they were so adorable and fluffy and .....

I'm a BIG dog person...love my rottie and my husky and my boxer!!

We won't discuss how much groceries cost for them!!!  lol
Message 6 of 19
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I hope a spay is in order for the mama.  It a'so helps prevent breast cancer. 
Message 7 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

My sister's German Shepherd is also a cat person.  It's his favorite chew-toy.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

marty56 wrote:
My sister's German Shepherd is also a cat person.  It's his favorite chew-toy.

That brings back some awful memories. My German Shepard was quite fond of the taste of puddy cats too...
Message 9 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

What's almost as bad is when dogs are fond of the taste of litter box contents. Ewwwwww Smiley Tongue

(There's a lot of undigested protein in cat doots, which explains dogs' interest in these.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.