Valued Contributor
ivyalmighty

Now I can tell you all...

... that the kittens have all opened their eyes! I was feelign really guilty about raising up my kitten thread again since it's so gigantically off-topic... but now i can talk about kittens all stinkin' day! haahaaa!

And two of the ones that looked really black are more like a dark smokey grey, which is neat :smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
sonogirl

Re: Now I can tell you all...

I love kittens I would adopt one if my poodle and bichon wouldn't go nuts they despise cats :smileyvery-happy:
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Administrator
Raine

Ivy, that's awesome! If you can, I'd love to see you post some pictures!
Established Contributor
wildcat

I love kittens too. Dh is a dog person and I am a cat person...guess what we have? A big fat cat sitting in his chair right now!
Moderator Emeritus
Lel

Yes, please post pictures, but don't post pictures of cat dander, because I'm allergic. I'd have to post a picture of me sneezing.
Frequent Contributor
Trishco

*sniff sniff*...we got rid of all of our kittens a couple of weeks ago...and I'm not even a cat person!  But gosh they were so adorable and fluffy and .....

I'm a BIG dog person...love my rottie and my husky and my boxer!!

We won't discuss how much groceries cost for them!!!  lol
Senior Contributor
fishbjc

I hope a spay is in order for the mama.  It a'so helps prevent breast cancer. 
Super Contributor
marty56

My sister's German Shepherd is also a cat person.  It's his favorite chew-toy.
11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Valued Contributor
stef37

marty56 wrote:
My sister's German Shepherd is also a cat person.  It's his favorite chew-toy.

That brings back some awful memories. My German Shepard was quite fond of the taste of puddy cats too...
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

What's almost as bad is when dogs are fond of the taste of litter box contents. Ewwwwww :smileytongue:

(There's a lot of undigested protein in cat doots, which explains dogs' interest in these.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}