Valued Contributor
ivyalmighty

Re: Now I can tell you all...

Our dog IS fond of catboxes.. we call it "digging for truffles"... We've learned to use covered litter boxes & put them catty-corner in the corner, facing the wall.
Valued Contributor
stef37

I had a pekingese that we got at 4 weeks old. She was raised with our Persian's and I guess she thought she was a cat too. She would use the litter box to do her business. Thank goodness she wasn't eating out of it though. That is nasty!!!
Established Contributor
atlastontheroad

ivyalmighty wrote:
Our dog IS fond of catboxes.. we call it "digging for truffles"... We've learned to use covered litter boxes & put them catty-corner in the corner, facing the wall.

Our shih loved the coveted "kitty almond roca" - grosssssssssssss

atlast...
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

And then they come over and try to lick you on your face... :smileytongue:

Well, ANYWAY, are there any pix coming our way of blundery, barely-opened-eyes kittehs?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Yep, had a German Shepard as a child, who was very fond of our next door neighbor's cat, or at least the taste of its back.

I had a dog that tops them all... he had severe emotional/anxiety issues. He would poop in his cage because of anxiety. Then he would eat it, we were told because he had shame issues on top of the anxiety. . Then he would barf up the poop. Then he would eat the poop barf. And then we'd come home and he'd be SO excited to see us because of the anxiety issues, and would have poop-barf-poop-barf breath. It was unbearable.
Regular Contributor
dragnldy

had a dog that tops them all... he had severe emotional/anxiety issues. He would poop in his cage because of anxiety. Then he would eat it, we were told because he had shame issues on top of the anxiety. . Then he would barf up the poop. Then he would eat the poop barf. And then we'd come home and he'd be SO excited to see us because of the anxiety issues, and would have poop-barf-poop-barf breath. It was unbearable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is really disturbing.  So was the coffee I just spit out through my nose reading this post.:smileyvery-happy:
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Super Contributor
marty56

ByrdMan wrote:
Yep, had a German Shepard as a child, who was very fond of our next door neighbor's cat, or at least the taste of its back.

To a Sheparrd, cat is the other white meat.
09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

marty56 wrote:

ByrdMan wrote:

To a Sheparrd, cat is the other white meat.

Agreed. I have had other dogs that were just fine with cats, but King--the German Shepard, was not having any of that foolishness. He'd have that poor thing scurrying away nearly everyday. Poor cat must've had nightmares about him. Nearly lost my best friend, b/c I thought it was funny that my dog liked the taste of his cat. LOL.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}