cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obama credit card denied!

tag
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

Re: President Obama's Credit Card Declined!

@14Fiesta wrote:

@VinnyofLegend wrote:

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

A few months ago, they had Warren Buffet on GMA or something, and they got him to open his wallet and show them - He had around $500 and yup, you guessed it - a GREEN AMEX lol Smiley Wink

That's interesting. Although he can certainly afford the annual fee, I figured his conservative lifestyle would have ensured he replaced it with a less wasteful Amex Everday for the same Membership Rewards program without the fees....although maybe a charge card makes sense for him, it probably has no limit internally with Amex Smiley Tongue and simple green is the lowest AF one...

It's like someone once said on this forum, think how many companies have been bought with that card! Smiley Surprised

Imagine how many points you'd get from buying a company Smiley LOL

CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 31 of 49
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: Obama credit card denied!

@pipeguy wrote:

I would say something about the current administration mxing our America's credit card over and over - but we're not supposed to discuss politicsSmiley Surprised

@Anonymous wrote:

Good.  

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000  (  If I open my mouth I will surely be in trouble...........again )Smiley Wink

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 32 of 49
Shock
Established Contributor

@VinnyofLegend wrote:
That's interesting. Although he can certainly afford the annual fee, I figured his conservative lifestyle would have ensured he replaced it with a less wasteful Amex Everday for the same Membership Rewards program without the fees....although maybe a charge card makes sense for him, it probably has no limit internally with Amex Smiley Tongue and simple green is the lowest AF one...

Is that why were in a deficit  Smiley Very Happy

Sorry, had to

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 33 of 49
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Sorry guys/gals, I should have moved in last night.  

Message 34 of 49
Shock
Established Contributor

so what exactly is smorgasboard? basically an off topic lounge?

Message 35 of 49
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Don't tell me your losing ya touch?

Message 36 of 49
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Shock wrote:

If it has nothing to do with credit cards, loans, app approvals, or FICO. then put it here. I could create a topic asking what your favorite brand of frozen pizza is here. It doesn't  matter Smiley Tongue

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 37 of 49
Shock
Established Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

If it has nothing to do with credit cards, loans, app approvals, or FICO. then put it here. I could create a topic asking what your favorite brand of frozen pizza is here. It doesn't  matter Smiley Tongue

So...it's an off-topic lounge? LOL

Red Baron.

Message 38 of 49
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Shock wrote:

Not true.

I posted about Barclays changing their Ring credit card design in the Credit Card topic and it got moved to Smorgasboard. Apparently that's not a "Credit Card" topic.

Message 39 of 49
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@L-TWT wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Don't tell me your losing ya touch?

Was a little sidetracked with other mod issues.  Smiley Embarassed

Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.