cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official March Madness Thread- Let's win that $1billion!

tag
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Official March Madness Thread- Let's win that $1billion!

@yudeology101 wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

Huh it won't post the screenie, weird.

And he bailed out? Are you sure? Lol

I swear i read something earlier today that Buffett pulled away from $1billion...but now can't find the darn thing...maybe he's still offering it!!

I really think he is! Too much public pressure I'd bet.

That being said...I hee'd and haw'd and finally picked UConn to come out on top of St. Joe...and it's not going well so far :'(

I'm pulling for ya buddy, since i'm already out of the game, i'm pulling for ya all the way!!  Just don't forget about the lil' peoples if you win!!! Smiley Wink

WOO Thanks!! St. Louis had me slightly worried too as they were up and then went to lose it and be down by 12...they're down 4 at the half NBD. UConn within 1!!! Smiley Very Happy

Also, definitely going to be a myFICO party in EL if this goes down! --Hell it's gunna be an ALL of EAST LANSING party if this going down with Sparty LOL

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 11 of 20
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

Good pickin longtime....Colorado screwed my perfection.  I thought I had Pitt, but guess not.  Oh well, I ended up losing 4 more games anyway. 

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 12 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Whew~!  That was a close one, WTG Heels!!!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 13 of 20
BigBS
Senior Contributor

No perfect brackets left!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 14 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Warren Buffet might be happy.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 15 of 20
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

It was a pretty safe offer on his part from the beginning.  The chances of anyone having a perfect bracket was less than the odds of being struck by lightning 3 times in the same day.  I appreciate that he made the offer, but between he and Dan Gilbert the money was no issue if someone was that lucky.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 16 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

It was a pretty safe offer on his part from the beginning.  The chances of anyone having a perfect bracket was less than the odds of being struck by lightning 3 times in the same day.  I appreciate that he made the offer, but between he and Dan Gilbert the money was no issue if someone was that lucky.

Completely agree!

Message 17 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Lots of great games today,  Stanford beating Kansas and Kentucky beating Wichita State!  My bracket has been beaten up bad in every ways possible....just hoping that the Heels can take it all!

Message 18 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@yudeology101 wrote:

Lots of great games today,  Stanford beating Kansas and Kentucky beating Wichita State!  My bracket has been beaten up bad in every ways possible....just hoping that the Heels can take it all!

Sorry yudeology ...you can always root for my team! I'll teach you the 8-clap! Smiley Tongue

GO BRUINS!

Message 19 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Sorry yudeology ...you can always root for my team! I'll teach you the 8-clap! Smiley Tongue

GO BRUINS!

Congrats on your win!! That was a good game, too! 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.