cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Missed CC "Throwback Thursday"!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Oops! Missed CC "Throwback Thursday"!!!

@Ghoshida wrote:

My Dividend card looks exactly like the Platinum Select. Are / were they the same cards?

I think the Dividend is the Platinum Select. Mine is called a Dividend Platinum Select and I got it years ago, although it's a Visa not MC.

Message 11 of 15
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

My Dividend card looks exactly like the Platinum Select. Are / were they the same cards?

I think the Dividend is the Platinum Select. Mine is called a Dividend Platinum Select and I got it years ago, although it's a Visa not MC.

Mine's a Visa as well.

It's mostly in SD this quarter; will see some love next quarter with Airlines being the 5% category Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Mine's a Visa as well.

It's mostly in SD this quarter; will see some love next quarter with Airlines being the 5% category Smiley Very Happy

Mine is permanent SD... $700 CL and $25 min redemption make it unusable lol.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Mine's a Visa as well.

Isn't Dividend $50 min.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Mine's a Visa as well.

Isn't Dividend $50 min.

Wait what? You can get a $50 CC??? I got mine with no history when I turened 18 and got $700 lol

Lol scratch that. You meant $50 min redemption. No mine is $25 never heard of $50 min.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.