Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Missed CC "Throwback Thursday"!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oops! Missed CC "Throwback Thursday"!!!

I posted a pic awhile back of some older cards I had, so here is another round,lol!! All of them are closed out for one reason or another. I also threw in  couple "BONUS" Calling Cards from the past, lol!!! I'm really showing my age now, ha!  Yes, I've kept every single CC I've ever owned. Someday I'll have back Chase, Citi, Amex, and Tiffany's Smiley Happy  thought it would fun to stroll down memory lane and see if anyone had these!

image.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Oops! Missed CC "Throwback Thursday"!!!

Very cool Smiley Happy

Ironically, my mom and I both have had the Citi platinum select.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Love the MCI Worldcom card haha! I remember their old commercials when I was a kid.
Message 3 of 15
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Im now excited for my cards to look old compared to others now. I only remember the Amex charge card and growing up i always just thought it was the trojan warrior commercial guy.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 4 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Some of the cards in pics are 15+ yrs old...LOL..
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Dell Preferred Account but never got a card. Do they still send them does anyone know?

Message 6 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a Dell Preferred Account but never got a card. Do they still send them does anyone know?

they back in 2006 which is when I got the card, dont know about now though, maybe someone else will chime inSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

they back in 2006 which is when I got the card, dont know about now though, maybe someone else will chime inSmiley Happy

I've had my account since like 08 so now I'm wondering. I should call and ask. Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I had kept my old cards but you don't think to until its too late. 

Message 9 of 15
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

My Dividend card looks exactly like the Platinum Select. Are / were they the same cards?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.