Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Osama bin Laden is dead

[ Edited ]

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-05-02-Obama-says-Osama-bin-Laden-killed-_n.htm?csp=34ne...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Super Contributor

Re: Osama bin Laden is dead

Shot in the head...Bin Laden is Dead.  Bless us all!!

Valued Contributor

Uh huh.

I'll believe that when I see his head on my doorstep.

A burial at sea?  Very convenient. 

I'll need to get out my scuba gear now, just to continue breathing amidst this heavy BS.

Super Contributor

First Charlie Sheen's career and now this.  A person can only stand so much death in the world.

Osama's last words: Winning!

09/10/2016 FICO: EQ: 797 EX:788 TU:795
Moderator Emeritus

What poetic justice that Osama Been Rotten knew at the last second of his life that Americans were standing in front of him.

As a Marine I am always reluctant to give credit to any other service  Smiley Happy  but to those Army chopper pilots and those Navy Seals I say:

JOB WELL DONE!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Valued Contributor

What were the alternatives?

We could not leave the body both so people could not steal it and/or worship it and so we could claim proof.

We Took the body, but had to appear we were not walking on Islam so we had to bury it before 24 hours passed.

No other country wanted the body- did you want him buried on American soil? And anyway/anywhere you had to worry about the burial site becoming a shrine.

The Sea Burial is against Islam, but that has been mitigatied by the fact that no one would claim him. believe me they are already claiming that the sea burial was blasphemey.

I mean there are people that think his murder was unjust. Def a rough situation for the US.

Personally we all think he should have been fed to pigs, but that really would not have done anything but martyred him more. 

Signature line begins:
Credit is not a right, but a business transaction, one that takes into account risk, and charges accordingly based on that risk.
Your credit score is an aspect of your credit profile. Important? yes but just an aspect. Contributing/supplemental information determines the finer point of the deal. Ask any question, respect me not to get mad if the answer is not the affirmation you are looking for,
Valued Contributor

usmc58555, you're right, of course.

I'd just have liked to see that SOB on display for a while, and for his big finish, his corpse interred in Muammar al-Qaddafi's butt.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to our  brilliant military, that  we all so proudly honor,  Osama has been killed.   I hope that the rest of the world now understands this nations resolve on anything we intend  to do.  IMO, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about our killing of Osama, or going into Pakistan to do it.  I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks.  God bless all of our troops around the world.  For all of those who lost loved ones on 9-11,  I hope Osamas  killing will help, at least, in some small way that justice has been served in part.  Nothing however, will ever replace those loved ones. 

FICO 08
TU 840 9/2/16
EX 829 9/2/16
EQ 832 9/2/16
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 34.1k ) ( Venture 24K ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k, In their final resting place, can you hear the sound of taps? ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks PIGS.

09/10/2016 FICO: EQ: 797 EX:788 TU:795
Valued Contributor

marty56 wrote:

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks PIGS.

On second thought I totally agree with you Marty.

FICO 08
TU 840 9/2/16
EX 829 9/2/16
EQ 832 9/2/16
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 34.1k ) ( Venture 24K ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k, In their final resting place, can you hear the sound of taps? ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.