Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Lives Anyone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Past Lives Anyone

I started this thread just to toss out another snarky comment, but the book I'm currently reading got me wondering about the subject of past lives.

I'm currently reading "Physics of the Impossible" by Dr. Michio Kaku. He takes a lot of technological ideas from science fiction and categorizes them into what he terms Class I, Class II and Class III categories of impossible.

Class I don't exist today, don't violate the known laws of physics, and might exist in this century or the next.

Class II don't exist today, they sit at the edge of our understanding of the physical world, and if possible they won't come about for thousands if not millions of years.

Class III violates the known laws of physics, so for them to come about a fundamental shift in our understanding of the laws of physics and the physical world would have to come about.

The chapter on teleportation--a Class I or Class II impossibility--really got me wondering about past lives.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait for class III. It is so completely boring in the world right now.
Message 12 of 21
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, let alone a past life.  Smiley Wink
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 13 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

According to Natalie V. Zubar:

I was a male in my last earthly incarnation. I was born somewhere in the territory of modern day Philippines around the year 775. My profession was that of a writer, dramatist or an organizer of rituals.

My brief psychological profile in my past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing my decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that my last past life brought to my present incarnation:

My lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Message 14 of 21
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I could totally go for a Pabst lite right now......
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 15 of 21
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:
I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, let alone a past life.  Smiley Wink

I'm right there with you.
Message 16 of 21
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
I could totally go for a Pabst lite right now......

Sounds good to me, and I'm buying.  Two fingers of JD with mine, though.  And leave the bottle...

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm convinced I'm an old soul because nothing surprises me.  I can't drink pabst because I don't have a harley

However I would like a schnapps.

Message 18 of 21
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

I had a co-worker that believed, that you live your life here on earth, until you get it right. LOL

Now if thats true, I must be a new soul because I can't get anything right.

My DH would be an old soul, because he is very knowledgeable about everything

well almost everything, he could use some work on relationships, I guess thats why he is still here, again.

Wow, that kind of makes you think about it........................Maybe I can come back with a silver spoon in my mouth. 

Another co-worker use to say, that she wanted to come back as a dog, and her enemies come back as trees or fire hydrants. ROFL Smiley Very Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boredom is an insult to yourself.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.