Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan Options

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Personal Loan Options

Boy am I glad I looked at reviews online before I pulled the trigger on a Discover personal loan that they sent me. My transunion looks great and is a high score with low inquiries so I thought.. I'll freeze EXP and EQ and just have them pull TU and I'll get the lowest APR. HA! The reviews and the CSR on the phone said it's a triple pull. Lovely. No thanks, because I know I won't get the lowest APR.. too many INQs and too many new accounts on EXP and EQ.

So here is waiting on Alliant Credit Union for the personal loan. (I need to take out a loan for 15k to buy a piece of land that my aunt owns so I can have it. It will free her up financially and allow her to pay her bills with more ease than she has been able to.)

I want to do this for her, but I would like to do it without putting myself into deep doo-doo so to speak. Anyone had any experience with Alliant CU personal loans?

Anyone have any recommendations to a good personal loan place?

Thank you all MyFico community!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.