Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized Avatars

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personalized Avatars

How would I go about uploading an image as my avatar. This little alien guy gives me the creeps and I've seen some people with some pretty cool avatars and I'm kinda jealous Smiley Tongue how would i go about getting my own cool avatar?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Personalized Avatars

There is a ranking you have to achieve before customizable avatars are available. MyFICO made some changes in the summer to their rankings and under the old system the requirement was 500  posts, but I don't know what it is now. Factors in more than post count, but it is totally automated. Keep trying.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you happen to know if they lowered or raised that limit? Is there anyway to see their formula?

Message 3 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Here's the formula:

luck_formula.jpg

In all seriousness though, I don't know what the formula is (something Lithium came up with I think), but I do know it was similar to where it was before (otherwise some here would have lost their avatar when the upgrade was made).

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha ok thanks! looks like myFico has given me something else to fuel my addiction to this place lol

Message 5 of 9
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Here's the formula:

luck_formula.jpg

In all seriousness though, I don't know what the formula is (something Lithium came up with I think), but I do know it was similar to where it was before (otherwise some here would have lost their avatar when the upgrade was made).

Thats cute lol

Message 6 of 9
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

@llecs wrote:

Here's the formula:

luck_formula.jpg

OH NO!!  The "secret formula" is out now.  Guess we'll have to tweak it a little.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

thats epic, and i know what it equals! 

MAGIC! 

lawl

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 8 of 9
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Here's the formula:

luck_formula.jpg

Looks more like the formula for a perfect FICO score! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.