Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked up a new one :)

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Picked up a new one :)

My old wallet was the YSL continental great wallet Smiley Happy!
Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Veg325, "What?? I thought this post was about wallets, not watch boxes and shirts.."

I feel so violated.  I am transitioning you know?  Can't keep me out of the girl's club talking about men's accessories.  Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 35
ddemari
Super Contributor

The Chanel wallet is new so I just starting using it. I kinda experienced buyers remorse for a second. The Chanel wallet is beautiful but they have skimped on certain things and their prices are going just going up up up. I don't like all the fabric inside the wallet instead of leather.
The LV wallets I have are leather inside everywhere which I love. For the price of the Chanel wallet it better last forever lol. I do treat my stuff extra extra cautiously lol.
Message 23 of 35
tacpoly
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
The Chanel wallet is new so I just starting using it. I kinda experienced buyers remorse for a second. The Chanel wallet is beautiful but they have skimped on certain things and their prices are going just going up up up. I don't like all the fabric inside the wallet instead of leather.
The LV wallets I have are leather inside everywhere which I love. For the price of the Chanel wallet it better last forever lol. I do treat my stuff extra extra cautiously lol.

The old Chanel Caviar wears like iron; they look like new for years and years.  The recent version (I'm not only talking about the soft caviar, but even the classic black caviar) is a little softer.  I think they will still hold up well, but not as well as the ones from 10 years ago. 

I'm glad to have purchased my flaps when they were half the current price and double the quality.  I'm waiting to see when Chanel's price increases will go too far.  Even Hermes hasn't inflated their price as much. 

Message 24 of 35
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

A wallet is a men's accessory, no? Lol
Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Some nice wallets mentioned here.. Anyone have one they'd recommend for under $100? Have 7 credit cards, and 3 other bank cards.. plus carry another dozen or so other cards between ID's, licenses, and gift cards, etc.. using a $40 wallet from Kohl's now.. like the layout but they dont hold up.
Message 26 of 35
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'd try a nice outlet or maybe even Nordstrom rack, they always have the good deals Smiley Happy!
Message 27 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

another fav wallet of mine is the small zippy LV wallet. very functional.I love me some wallets for sure!

12.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

I ADORE this!! Is it the Zippy Mini? I can't find it on LV's website but I'm probably looking for the wrong thing. Maybe I'll have more luck finding it pre-loved. :/ I want one but I'm so attached to my pochette cles that I can't even imagine my keys NOT being attached to my wallet!

Message 28 of 35
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

another fav wallet of mine is the small zippy LV wallet. very functional.I love me some wallets for sure!

12.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

I ADORE this!! Is it the Zippy Mini? I can't find it on LV's website but I'm probably looking for the wrong thing. Maybe I'll have more luck finding it pre-loved. :/ I want one but I'm so attached to my pochette cles that I can't even imagine my keys NOT being attached to my wallet!

this is a zippy mini and they dont have it online. but if you go into the store, tell u want the zippy mini and they should have it! 

Message 29 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

12.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

this is a zippy mini and they dont have it online. but if you go into the store, tell u want the zippy mini and they should have it! 

Thank you so much!! You're the best- I'm gonna try and hunt one down now! Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.