cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pier1 says SPEND, then work it off!!

tag
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: Pier1 says SPEND, then work it off!!

@pizza1 wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

Like they tell kids about drugs... JUST SAY NO, PIZZA!! Smiley Wink

LOL...Good to see back around Lyythine!! Smiley Happy

I finally climbed out of the stacks of backlogged work on my desk... Its a nice feeling to see what daylight looks like again Smiley Wink Nice to see you as well, Pizza Smiley Happy 

Stop buying stuff from Pier 1 and go back to picking out some Louboutins at Niemans - Priorities, lady! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Lyythine wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

Like they tell kids about drugs... JUST SAY NO, PIZZA!! Smiley Wink

LOL...Good to see back around Lyythine!! Smiley Happy

I finally climbed out of the stacks of backlogged work on my desk... Its a nice feeling to see what daylight looks like again Smiley Wink Nice to see you as well, Pizza Smiley Happy 

Stop buying stuff from Pier 1 and go back to picking out some Louboutins at Niemans - Priorities, lady! Smiley Happy

LMAO!!... OMG, I cant believe you actually just mentioned that. I saw a pair tonight and they were soooo classic and beautiful! (sighs)..I also found a pair a Jimmy Choo's that I fell in love with!!!Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

mmmm mama would sure love a pier 1 emp discount and some extra coupons to stack.... now if its C&B we are really cookin!

I was holding out for Pottery Barn myself..LOL..Im waiting for that email Smiley Wink

Nevermind..I just went to their website...only a 25% employee discount...lame! LOL..but...it starts immediately day of hire..Smiley Wink

LOL

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.