Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink Discover It!!

tag
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Pink Discover It!!

Okay so I'm a fan of pink (no not that certain store brand). I called the CSR last week and she said it was a new color. If you know what the Nintendo 3DS pink looks like, I receieved the cars today and it looks exactly like that color. I'd post a pic but don't know how as the picture online looks awful. I tens to carry different Discovers based on mood. Thought I'd share!!!
My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pink Discover It!!

I actually have a pink 3DS and I dare anyone to comment on that fact Smiley Mad!  jk lol

It is, in fact, a really nice color.  Don't know how I'd feel about having a matching Discover card, but I'm glad you're enjoying it!  Getting a fresh IT in the mail is always cause for celebration Smiley LOL.

Message 2 of 20
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

Are you talking about the one with the initial? I couldn't wait to get my it card in the mail so I could order the pink one. I think it's super cute, but I wish it was more Fushia. Still, I love having a pink credit card. I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is all news to me. I love the information on this forum!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Gold Majora's Mask New 3DS XL.  Hahahaha........  And a ton of games.  If anyone wants to trade FC's, just PM me.

Pokemon FTW

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyBurns wrote:
Okay so I'm a fan of pink (no not that certain store brand). I called the CSR last week and she said it was a new color. If you know what the Nintendo 3DS pink looks like, I receieved the cars today and it looks exactly like that color. I'd post a pic but don't know how as the picture online looks awful. I tens to carry different Discovers based on mood. Thought I'd share!!!

Thanks.  I ordered it.  I am excited.

Message 6 of 20
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

Message 7 of 20
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

The one with the intials is pretty as well!! This pink one is a little (bit?) more on the sort of fushia(ish) pink. I'll upload a pic. EDIT: I will post the pic later. Photobucket missed up my account. >.<

Message 8 of 20
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

This makes me far too excited. I wanted fuschia originally, I love the pink with the K, but it reminds me of a Victoria's Secret bag. Good thing I forgot my login or else I'd prob order this one, too. I just got my pink one last week, lol.
Message 9 of 20
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

@krisssmmm wrote:
This makes me far too excited. I wanted fuschia originally, I love the pink with the K, but it reminds me of a Victoria's Secret bag. Good thing I forgot my login or else I'd prob order this one, too. I just got my pink one last week, lol.

I finally got it to work right this time!!! Here's the Pink Discover IT!!! I love the way it's pink. It's not too over powering and it's more of a soft pink to me. I've gotten complements already on this card!!!!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.