Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink Discover It!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pink Discover It!!

If you change the color of your Discover card and they send you the new one, does your old card quit working?

Message 11 of 20
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Justme, nope. Smiley Happy I think you can have up to four active cards at a time. They wouldn't let me have a fifth one when I requested it. Smiley Very Happy
My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyBurns wrote:
Justme, nope. Smiley Happy I think you can have up to four active cards at a time. They wouldn't let me have a fifth one when I requested it. Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much sabrewulf152!! Smiley Happy I think I want to get one of the pink ones myself. Does anybody have the pink monogram one? If so, how does it look in person?

Message 13 of 20
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

Anyone got the pink "Rose Quartz" Discover it card?

So normally when you go on the Discover site to apply it has the choice of colors that look like metal, like the blue, red, green and purple. But when I typed my invitation number in from the offer I got in the maill it had a pink color come up as one of the colors you can choose, and looking at the paper application i got in the mail it's on there as well. Anyways I was wondering does anyone have it? It doesn't look like the faux metal the other Discover colors have

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone got the pink "Rose Quartz" Discover it card?

(Mod edit - Link removed due to topic merge  --SE)

I just ordered think pink monogram one, but haven't got it so not sure how it looks in person.

Message 15 of 20
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

I have the pink monogram one and it's super cute.
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@krisssmmm wrote:
I have the pink monogram one and it's super cute.

Awesome! I can't wait to get mine. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone got the pink "Rose Quartz" Discover it card?

@Royalbacon wrote:

So normally when you go on the Discover site to apply it has the choice of colors that look like metal, like the blue, red, green and purple. But when I typed my invitation number in from the offer I got in the maill it had a pink color come up as one of the colors you can choose, and looking at the paper application i got in the mail it's on there as well. Anyways I was wondering does anyone have it? It doesn't look like the faux metal the other Discover colors have

my pink one is metalic but not the brushed metalic of my purple one. 

Message 18 of 20
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the Gold Majora's Mask New 3DS XL.  Hahahaha........  And a ton of games.  If anyone wants to trade FC's, just PM me.

Pokemon FTW

My husband has the Gold Majora's Mask New 3DS too!! I have a regular purple 3DS. 

Sending you a PM! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a pink fanatic. I just ordered mine. Thanks for this thread!!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.