Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plastiq - MC 1.5% promo till Nov 30th.

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Plastiq - MC 1.5% promo till Nov 30th.

For those needing to meet a spend bonus just got an email from Plastiq for 1.5% on MC's.

Will be using this to meet my spend on my new Hawaiian Airline's MC and then some with 1 payment.  Barclay's should like me for thisSmiley Happy

Just a heads up the current promo ends Nov 30th.. Just need to get my card in hand then pay a portion of my rent to meet bonus.. Cheap for 50k miles.  I could meet it the traditional way, but I think I have another 3k-4k depending when my damn ritz promo 140k comes back.  So I mise well get this out of the way with a fairly good rate.

This promotion will expire on November 30, 2015 at 5 p.m. PT

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Plastiq - MC 1.5% promo till Nov 30th.

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

For those needing to meet a spend bonus just got an email from Plastiq for 1.5% on MC's.

Will be using this to meet my spend on my new Hawaiian Airline's MC and then some with 1 payment.  Barclay's should like me for thisSmiley Happy

Just a heads up the current promo ends Nov 30th.. Just need to get my card in hand then pay a portion of my rent to meet bonus.. Cheap for 50k miles.  I could meet it the traditional way, but I think I have another 3k-4k depending when my damn ritz promo 140k comes back.  So I mise well get this out of the way with a fairly good rate.

This promotion will expire on November 30, 2015 at 5 p.m. PT

Thanks for the heads up CC!

Message 2 of 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I want to use this but don't see the 1.5% offer. How would I go about using this as a new registrant? Are there better first time offers? Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mxp114 wrote:

I want to use this but don't see the 1.5% offer. How would I go about using this as a new registrant? Are there better first time offers? Thanks.

1.5% is the best you'll see and if you don't see the offer, register and then send them an email and they'll extend the offer.  In this case I think it's going to be an automatic 1.5% but doesn't hurt to verify that the offer applies to your account

Message 4 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Sounds like a good plan CC.

Message 5 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Fin, off topic, but how does a brother not move up the Community rankings with 2k posts? LOL. Computer must hate me

Message 6 of 9
vayub4
Regular Contributor

Just to add, this offer is only good for one time payments and not recuring payments

Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plastiq1.5% fee

I just paid my mortgage and utility bill with plastic using double cash. Made $15. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Plastiq1.5% fee

@Anonymous wrote:
I just paid my mortgage and utility bill with plastic using double cash. Made $15. Smiley Happy

Sweet!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.