cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting scores and credit cards under your name

Regular Contributor

Posting scores and credit cards under your name

I swear, I cannot find any place to display the list of the cards and limits I have as well as my score like I see so many members do. It's not under profile or anywhere that I look? Mobile version iPhone. What am I missing ??
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name

Never mind I think I found it. I will use this as a test post!
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 2 of 13
Moderator

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name


Plumber101010 wrote:
Never mind I think I found it. I will use this as a test post!

Yep, looks like you found it!

 

Pro tip:  When you make updates, a test post isn't necessary... all of your past posts will have your new signature.  I like to open a separate tab with an old post pulled up, and I just 'refresh' the tab with the old post as I make changes; that way I can see how it looks as I go.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 13
Regular Contributor

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name

I hate to admit this but I lost it again!! Went to update the balances and I have been here for 20 solid minutes and can't find how I did it!!!!!!!

Help!!! What dang area is it? LMBO! I haphazardly found it the first time.. I know it has something to do with signature but it's not under the most obvious areas, God for bid, like my profile or settings..

Other posts on this say to go to profile, then my signature. But I don't see that option under my profile. Then others say my settings, personal info, signature.

But not there either! I can't find any place to add or change my signature Smiley Happy
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 4 of 13
Moderator

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name


wrote:
I hate to admit this but I lost it again!! Went to update the balances and I have been here for 20 solid minutes and can't find how I did it!!!!!!!

Help!!! What dang area is it? LMBO! I haphazardly found it the first time.. I know it has something to do with signature but it's not under the most obvious areas, God for bid, like my profile or settings..

Other posts on this say to go to profile, then my signature. But I don't see that option under my profile. Then others say my settings, personal info, signature.

But not there either! I can't find any place to add or change my signature Smiley Happy

To change/update your signature you want to go to settings, then 'Personal', then click the 'Personal Information' tab.

 

Or, you can just click here.

Message 5 of 13
Regular Contributor

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name

Posted double and couldn't figure out how to delete this post
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 6 of 13
Regular Contributor

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name

Thank you so much for attaching the link! Very few people think of doing that and it helps IMMENSELY! In this case I couldn't have done it without it Smiley Happy

Because there is DEFINITELY a glitch in the system. When I go there myself none of that information appears. But when I touch the link? It's all there, everything Smiley Happy

I wish I could attach a screen pic but basically when you go to settings, personal, as I tried before, even now, NONE of my information comes up and all there is, is a drop-down menu with email.

But touching the link mysteriously opens it up. Maybe I should report this to the tech area.
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 7 of 13
Moderator

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name


wrote:
Thank you so much for attaching the link! Very few people think of doing that and it helps IMMENSELY! In this case I couldn't have done it without it Smiley Happy

Because there is DEFINITELY a glitch in the system. When I go there myself none of that information appears. But when I touch the link? It's all there, everything Smiley Happy

I wish I could attach a screen pic but basically when you go to settings, personal, as I tried before, even now, NONE of my information comes up and all there is, is a drop-down menu with email.

But touching the link mysteriously opens it up. Maybe I should report this to the tech area.

I'm glad the link is working for you. 

 

No need to cross-post in tech help; the same mods cover that as well.  I've checked your profile and there's nothing that should prevent it from working, and nobody else is reporting having an issue with it. 

 

When you click your avatar at the top of the screen and then 'My Settings', what do you see?

Message 8 of 13
Regular Contributor

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name

LOL!!! Was trying to duplicate in text exactly what I was seeing and as I was typing it out for you, I think I figured out what's going on.

Basically after going into settings, at the top you see two areas, personal and preference.

It was THERE that I was tapping the word personal, and the screen would reload, but nothing happened. Glitch I thought.

I was assuming that when you hit it or touched "personal" that since the screen was reloading it would take you to a personal page.

In fact the screen reload does absolutely nothing. It's the drop-down bar below it all with the word email in it that reveals personal info.

Still little bizarre as normally, if you touch a word or tag that wasnt meant to do anything, it won't do anything, nothing will happen.

In this case when you touch Personal, the screen completely reloads but just shows and comes back to the same thing page and has no effect whatsoever Smiley Happy

So they may want to remove the touching of the word personal from activating a screen reload if it serves no purpose.

I know, I know. 12 gazillion members and no one has complained about it being a problem but me. I get it. Still.... there is logic to what I say. Such is my life in noticing things that few others do, nor do they care about also cause they never had an issue with it! LOL
Chase Sapphire Prefered $30,000
Discover $18,500
Citi Diamond Prefered $12,500
Regions Visa $11,000
Regions Visa $10,000
BOA $10,000
Capital One Spark $8,250
Amazon $5,600
Capital One Quick Silver $5,500
US Bank $2,000

Scores fluctuate wildly and have no goals. Highest score currently 795
Message 9 of 13
Moderator

Re: Posting scores and credit cards under your name


wrote:
LOL!!! Was trying to duplicate in text exactly what I was seeing and as I was typing it out for you, I think I figured out what's going on.

Basically after going into settings, at the top you see two areas, personal and preference.

It was THERE that I was tapping the word personal, and the screen would reload, but nothing happened. Glitch I thought.

I was assuming that when you hit it or touched "personal" that since the screen was reloading it would take you to a personal page.

In fact the screen reload does absolutely nothing. It's the drop-down bar below it all with the word email in it that reveals personal info.

Still little bizarre as normally, if you touch a word or tag that wasnt meant to do anything, it won't do anything, nothing will happen.

In this case when you touch Personal, the screen completely reloads but just shows and comes back to the same thing page and has no effect whatsoever Smiley Happy

So they may want to remove the touching of the word personal from activating a screen reload if it serves no purpose.

I know, I know. 12 gazillion members and no one has complained about it being a problem but me. I get it. Still.... there is logic to what I say. Such is my life in noticing things that few others do, nor do they care about also cause they never had an issue with it! LOL

I'm glad you got it to work.

 

I don't think we're going to have much luck getting Lithium to change the way the basic features display.  For what it's worth I've had the same thing happen myself, but it seems many websites are going to a similar design these days, for better or for worse.

 

Here's another example of what you're describing; if you click/tap the small 'Forum Topics' in the upper-left hand of the screen it opens up a side menu that provides an alternate way to navigate to the various boards.  There's no clear indication that this is 'clickable', though... it's just expected that people will know. 

 

In any case it sounds like you have things working correctly now.  If you have trouble with anything else don't hesitate to ask.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13