Reply
Moderator
Posts: 27,206
Registered: ‎09-13-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION

Well, at least I got 2 numbers....too bad I get zip :smileysad:
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION

I got 1 number plus power ball so I get a whole $4 

 

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,758
Registered: ‎02-07-2013

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION

Since I don't live in Minnesota,or  New Jersey I guess I didn't win the big money.........walking down the street kicking rocks:smileysad:



+ Chase Ink =

Valued Contributor
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION

I didn't even have a chance to buy a ticket. I guess I can't tell the credit gods I don't need them anymore :smileyembarrassed:




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Administrator
Posts: 996
Registered: ‎03-24-2010

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


DaBears wrote:

I got 1 number plus power ball so I get a whole $4 

 


Same here.  At least I got 100% return on my "investment".  LOL


Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016



Super Contributor
Posts: 6,580
Registered: ‎04-07-2008

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


KaLin wrote:

DaBears wrote:

I got 1 number plus power ball so I get a whole $4 

 


Same here.  At least I got 100% return on my "investment".  LOL


You broke even?




Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


KaLin wrote:

DaBears wrote:

I got 1 number plus power ball so I get a whole $4 

 


Same here.  At least I got 100% return on my "investment".  LOL


LOL, lucky you KaLin. I spent $10 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,371
Registered: ‎03-15-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


DaBears wrote:

If I win I will glady  help anyone on the forums from my comfy custom built house on a Island that I might just buy sitting in a screened deck typing from my Tablet!!!! Sipping on fine wine while listening to Hakuna Matata. :smileyhappy:

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears


Well, is there a toilet scrubber postion open on your staff yet? I'm open for new career paths...:smileyvery-happy:

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

DaBears wrote:

If I win I will glady  help anyone on the forums from my comfy custom built house on a Island that I might just buy sitting in a screened deck typing from my Tablet!!!! Sipping on fine wine while listening to Hakuna Matata. :smileyhappy:

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears


Well, is there a toilet scrubber postion open on your staff yet? I'm open for new career paths...:smileyvery-happy:


LMAO

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,371
Registered: ‎03-15-2012

Re: PowerBall Drawing $425 MILLION


DaBears wrote:

Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

DaBears wrote:

If I win I will glady  help anyone on the forums from my comfy custom built house on a Island that I might just buy sitting in a screened deck typing from my Tablet!!!! Sipping on fine wine while listening to Hakuna Matata. :smileyhappy:

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears


Well, is there a toilet scrubber postion open on your staff yet? I'm open for new career paths...:smileyvery-happy:


LMAO


...you have no idea how desperate I am to get off 3rd shift. I clean your toilet good, boss!!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.