Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

Re: Profile tweaks

Nevermind, I just went ahead and uploaded through photobucket instead. Never found the image link on myFICO.

Valued Contributor
p-

SuperKirby wrote:

I don't see an option to upload pictures as well. Did they remove this feature?

Click your name; it will bring you to a profile page that says "About _________".  Scroll all the way to the bottom and look to the right, there is a box labeled "Images for _____".    At the bottom is a link that says "View Images for _____".  Click it.

It will take you to a page with a blue button marked "Add Images".

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

p- wrote:

Click your name; it will bring you to a profile page that says "About _________".  Scroll all the way to the bottom and look to the right, there is a box labeled "Images for _____".    At the bottom is a link that says "View Images for _____".  Click it.

Man, I still don't see it, is it because i'm a new member? Is it near the very bottom where it says "sitemap'? Or where is says "Browser used for last visit"? I even tried "Control F" for images and nothing pops up. So weird... thanks though. I guess i'll stick with photobucket...

Valued Contributor
dodfire

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

*8/10/13
Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

dodfire wrote:

Maybe it's only for paid members?

Regular Contributor
qd

SuperKirby wrote:

dodfire wrote:

Maybe it's only for paid members?

Not on mine either.  Is there such a thing as a paid member for these forums?  I thought maybe it was a browser issue as I recently upgraded to IE10 and found lots of sites having issues with IE10.

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

The forums are free, but myfico.com is primarily a paid membership site for those who check their scores. Maybe it is a browser issue, i'll check it out...

Regular Contributor
qd

SuperKirby wrote:

The forums are free, but myfico.com is primarily a paid membership site for those who check their scores. Maybe it is a browser issue, i'll check it out...

Got it.  I pay for SW and also don't get the images thing, but photobucket is easy to use so it's not a big deal.  It would have saved me about five minutes though last week.

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

qd wrote:

Got it.  I pay for SW and also don't get the images thing, but photobucket is easy to use so it's not a big deal.  It would have saved me about five minutes though last week.

Haha, exactly same story here.

Valued Contributor
p-

SuperKirby wrote:

p- wrote:

Man, I still don't see it, is it because i'm a new member? Is it near the very bottom where it says "sitemap'? Or where is says "Browser used for last visit"? I even tried "Control F" for images and nothing pops up. So weird... thanks though. I guess i'll stick with photobucket...

It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+