Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

Re: Profile tweaks

[ Edited ]

dodfire wrote:

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

p- wrote: It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

That's what I though as well, but dodfire has 732 posts and registered over a year ago. Maybe you need to be a much longer time member?

Valued Contributor
dodfire

SuperKirby wrote:

dodfire wrote:

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

p- wrote: It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

That's what I though as well, but dodfire has 732 posts and registered over a year ago. Maybe you need to be a much longer time member?

Maybe I need to hit the 1000 mark..?? lol

*8/10/13
Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

[ Edited ]

dodfire wrote: Maybe I need to hit the 1000 mark..?? lol

Lol.

Hey can you post 268 posts real quick? Won't hurt...give it a go...

Valued Contributor
p-

There's a thread about the ranking system here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Coming-Soon-New-Member-Ranks/m-p/952728/high...

8-12-14: FICO EXP: 797 - EQU: 734 - TRAN: 739 - AVG: 757 - +207 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Valued Contributor
p-

One of the mods said 500 posts lets you add images and make a custom avatar...

8-12-14: FICO EXP: 797 - EQU: 734 - TRAN: 739 - AVG: 757 - +207 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

p- wrote:

That was before they changed the ranks. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery when you can customize an avatar.

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

llecs wrote:

p- wrote:

That was before they changed the ranks. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery when you can customize an avatar.

I must of gotten one too many hard pulls on this forum; can't upload images here. I'll wait the 90 day period and try again...

Valued Contributor
Dustink

[ Edited ]

I created a new signature, what do you think?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
09Lexie

Nice but I would put the cc's with the same limits in alphabetical order. I.e. Amex, cap1, chase, citi. I'm just a little OCD 😞
Valued Contributor
Dustink

[ Edited ]

09Lexie wrote:
Nice but I would put the cc's with the same limits in alphabetical order. I.e. Amex, cap1, chase, citi. I'm just a little OCD 😞

Lol, I like your thinking.

That better??? The code for the signature is so long since I put in links too. Was not easy to change that order.

Although, I am pretty sure Crap1 goes after Chase :smileywink:

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}