Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile tweaks

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: Profile tweaks

@dodfire wrote:

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

p- wrote: It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

That's what I though as well, but dodfire has 732 posts and registered over a year ago. Maybe you need to be a much longer time member?

Message 21 of 153
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

p- wrote: It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

That's what I though as well, but dodfire has 732 posts and registered over a year ago. Maybe you need to be a much longer time member?

Maybe I need to hit the 1000 mark..?? lol

*8/10/13
Message 22 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

dodfire wrote: Maybe I need to hit the 1000 mark..?? lol

Lol.

Hey can you post 268 posts real quick? Won't hurt...give it a go...

Message 23 of 153
p-
Valued Contributor

Message 24 of 153
p-
Valued Contributor

One of the mods said 500 posts lets you add images and make a custom avatar...

Message 25 of 153
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@p- wrote:

That was before they changed the ranks. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery when you can customize an avatar.

Message 26 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@p- wrote:

That was before they changed the ranks. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery when you can customize an avatar.

I must of gotten one too many hard pulls on this forum; can't upload images here. I'll wait the 90 day period and try again...

Message 27 of 153
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I created a new signature, what do you think?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 28 of 153
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Nice but I would put the cc's with the same limits in alphabetical order. I.e. Amex, cap1, chase, citi. I'm just a little OCD 😞
Message 29 of 153
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Nice but I would put the cc's with the same limits in alphabetical order. I.e. Amex, cap1, chase, citi. I'm just a little OCD 😞

Lol, I like your thinking.

That better??? The code for the signature is so long since I put in links too. Was not easy to change that order.

Although, I am pretty sure Crap1 goes after Chase Smiley Wink

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 30 of 153
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.