Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Clean Slate

tag
crrredit
Established Contributor

Project Clean Slate

WOW, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

Just got off the phone with a representative of Project Clean Slate. Apparently it’s a government program set up as part of the Dodd-Frank bill.

Just called the number, 1-800-BADDIES And when the person answered, I didn’t wait for a response. Just said “I’m sorry, I’ll never f-up my credit again!” I heard three loud clicks, and then a dial tone. When I pulled my 3-Bureau report, all my baddies were gone!

My credit scores all went up 100 points!

There’s one more thing you need to know about Project Clean Slate before you call—April Fools!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Project Clean Slate

Haha, that's great!!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a good one!!!!!Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crrredit wrote:

WOW, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

Just got off the phone with a representative of Project Clean Slate. Apparently it’s a government program set up as part of the Dodd-Frank bill.

Just called the number, 1-800-BADDIES And when the person answered, I didn’t wait for a response. Just said “I’m sorry, I’ll never f-up my credit again!” I heard three loud clicks, and then a dial tone. When I pulled my 3-Bureau report, all my baddies were gone!

My credit scores all went up 100 points!

There’s one more thing you need to know about Project Clean Slate before you call—April Fools!

You had me at "WOW,"

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.