Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Props to Chase Bank

tag
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Re: Props to Chase Bank

@Glkslngr wrote:

Great to hear that they gave you red carpet treatment! Didn't know thy got into printing cards on the spot. Very nice!

Yeah, a couple of people I work with bank at Chase, and that is their favorite thing that they gets their cards on the spot. A friend of mine started at my job, and he was bankless. He finally took my advice and went and opened an account (although he went to Chase when I suggested Huntington, lol). The next day he came in, he was so happy. He said they were amazing when opening the account, it was all done incredibly fast, and he got a flashy new debit card on the spot. 

Another friend of mine says the moment her card goes missing she goes straight to the bank. She doesn't even bother looking because she knows they will give her a new card for free, lol. 

Message 11 of 12
RecoveredDebtaholic
New Contributor

Re: Props to Chase Bank

Yet another great experience, sent my wife in to sign the signature card for the checking account today, sat down with the same banker I used and chatted for a bit, as he was pulling up the account to print the signature card he offered her a credit card. I recently did my own spree but opened them all in my name only so I told her in advance if he asks she can take her pick between Freedom and Sapphire, she chose the Sapphire with a starting credit limit of $16k. She too was very pleased with the friendliness, efficiency, and customer service of Chase. Best of all, no hard pull for the CSP.
TU FICO 10/2/14 826
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.