Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Psychic

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Psychic

On the way to the post office I drove by a now-defunct psychic business. They had only been in business for about 3-4 months. This may be cliche, but I wonder if they knew they were going out of business.

And that got me thinking.....has anyone seen Mod Psychic? Hope everything is OK.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Psychic

I went to a psychic back in January to prove to a friend I had an open mind.

It was awful. Of course, my aura was "wounded" and I needed to schedule visits back for chakra stone healing.

Ha.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 19
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

llecs wrote:
On the way to the post office I drove by a now-defunct psychic business. They had only been in business for about 3-4 months. This may be cliche, but I wonder if they knew they were going out of business.

And that got me thinking.....has anyone seen Mod Psychic? Hope everything is OK.

No kidding.  I'd like to know where he is too.  Can we call up a psychic hotline and ask them to help us find OUR Psychic?

Smiley Wink
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
I went to a psychic back in January to prove to a friend I had an open mind.

It was awful. Of course, my aura was "wounded" and I needed to schedule visits back for chakra stone healing.

Ha.

**bleep**. I hate it when my aura gets wounded!
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always wanted to work as a phone psychic.

"Let's see...I'm focusing...I'm focusing...ah...I'm getting a picture. Yes, I'm definitely seeing something. Let me channel the forces of bullsh--I mean, the aether...I'm seeing a piece of paper. Let me zoom in...oooohhhhhhmmm...ah yes, it has numbers on it. It's--it's--YOUR PHONE BILL. I see the numbers changing...yes, it's getting bigger...the longer you talk to me, the higher the numbers get...your phone bill is getting larger..."
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've always wanted to work as a phone psychic.

"Let's see...I'm focusing...I'm focusing...ah...I'm getting a picture. Yes, I'm definitely seeing something. Let me channel the forces of bullsh--I mean, the aether...I'm seeing a piece of paper. Let me zoom in...oooohhhhhhmmm...ah yes, it has numbers on it. It's--it's--YOUR PHONE BILL. I see the numbers changing...yes, it's getting bigger...the longer you talk to me, the higher the numbers get...your phone bill is getting larger..."

Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually talked to a radio psychic a couple of months ago.  I had heard him say on the radio that it can help if you want to hear from someone specifically to tell that person beforehand. I sat before the reading and talked to my mother who died 8 years ago. I told her to come talk to me, come talk to him. I said "I miss you!" "I need your help, I feel lost and I need you."

The first thing he said on the phone was that "A female energy stepped up, on the maternal side, is my mother in spirit?"
I said, "Yes."
"She says she misses you. Did you have a good relationship with her?"
"Yes."
"She says that you are going through a difficult time, it's in your personal life, not in your career or anything."
"Yes"
"A relationship ended or is ending?"
"Yes"
"She says you feel lost."
"Yes."

**Goosebumps!!**

There was more and one thing I had been thinking about was that if he came up with her name I would be really shocked.  It's an unusual name and starts with a "V".  He didn't come up with her name but he said, "One of your children is connected to your mother's name, a girl, her middle name is your mother's name?"
I said, "They have the same middle name."

That is something I knew my mother was pleased about, that my first daughter had her middle name, which was her mother's middle name too.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL,
never done the psychic thing, but once went to a palm reader. she did my palm and promptly asked me to leave and not come back.....Didn't even tell what she read eitherSmiley Mad
Message 8 of 19
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
LOL, never done the psychic thing, but once went to a palm reader. she did my palm and promptly asked me to leave and not come back.....Didn't even tell what she read eitherSmiley Mad

I hope she didn't charge.
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is more like one of those creepy weird hard to explain things. First of all, I don't believe in psychics or anything like that. I love the show Psych--I do believe that most people with "powers" are just very good at reading people. If you've ever listened to Dr. Drew on Loveline, you know what I mean.

I was 16, and the next day I was leaving for my first overnight trip with a friend, no parents. As I was falling asleep, I DISTINCTLY heard a woman's voice say "Tornado. Danger" as though it was right in my ear.

I jerked up and looked to see if the radio was on. Nope. We did not live in a tornado-prone area, I'd never experienced one, and we were having lovely weather.

I even remember thinking I was just nervous/excited about the trip.

We left the next day, get to the hotel, and just before bed I called my mother. Just as she's about to hang up, she says "Oh, you know, it was the weirdest thing. A tornado touched down near here today."

She went on to say that the TV weather people kept talking about how no one had any idea it was coming.

And you can go through all the "could have been a tv/radio/someone outside"....but believe me. I heard a mysterious voice in the night....I CHECKED.

Now, yes, this would be a better story if me or anyone I knew had been in danger (no one was hurt). But I still have no explanation for it.

And that is the extent of my superpowersSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.