Valued Contributor

Re: Puppy Pics!!

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

How many grandpups do you have here?

13.. 7 Boxadors (Boxer dad, Black lab mom), and 6 Full blooded boxers

That is a lot of puppies and adorableness in one spot!

And to top that off , my wife rescued a full blooded Blue Tick hound on Thurs or so of last week... she isn't even a year old yet.. so now, we have 21 dogs, 11 cats, 4 kids, and a possum... did i mention i live in a zoo?

Woah! lol yes you certainly do!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 11 of 14
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Pupe!  My brotha...those puppies are so cute man!  I want one...

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 14
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

They would be the perfect pick up line for you! You wouldn't even have to say anything!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 13 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@notfancy wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

They would be the perfect pick up line for you! You wouldn't even have to say anything!

*laugh* Get the lab!

That commercial was so funny; amusingly was walking my friends dog the other day and was surprised at the number of women who stopped to say hi.  Apparently some truth in advertising in this instance.

        
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.