Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver card looks ugly :/

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Quicksilver card looks ugly :/

I was really expecting this card to look much nicer.  It looks cheap and low quality.  I calculate the white text to start rubbing off within months of use.

Smiley Sad  Not sure what to do with the card...

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Quicksilver card looks ugly :/

Just call and replace it each time hahahah. 

BTW, whatever happened with your BOA pizza situation?

Message 2 of 44
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

U can make your own personal card right on their website. U can upload a photo if you want. But yes the card is a pos.
AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 3 of 44
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I have had mine in my wallet (No Use) for a month or two now, and  there are a few nicks but no severe wear. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 44
MT936
Established Contributor

Do any capital one cards look good lol
Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 5 of 44
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

Everything went ok.  They refunded the late payment fee and said it will not affect me getting any CLI in the future or have any sort of negative impact.  They also said it will not show as a late payment on my credit report.

Message 6 of 44
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@MT936 wrote:

LOL  I am not even sure why i got this card.  It looked nicer in the images...

Message 7 of 44
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Everything went ok.  They refunded the late payment fee and said it will not affect me getting any CLI in the future or have any sort of negative impact.  They also said it will not show as a late payment on my credit report.

Woo hoo! Congrats. Glad everything worked out for you.

Message 8 of 44
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

@MT936 wrote:

I really liked the look of the Green Cash Rewards card lol (My Fav color is Green)

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 9 of 44
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

I just saw that citi and arrival card on your signaature.  i can barely control myself to go apply right now.  Can you post an actual picture witht he numbers blocked?

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.