Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Question about posting pictures / signature pictures

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oddly I am having this problem. I had a signature with pictures but when I updated it, all of the images were wiped out. I still can't add images, even by copy pasting the garden club's seedling code.

Anyone know why this is?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oddly I am having this problem. I had a signature with pictures but when I updated it, all of the images were wiped out. I still can't add images, even by copy pasting the garden club's seedling code.

Anyone know why this is?

I'm not sure why you're having issues, especially if you've been able to use pictures in the past.

I'll see if a mod can help out, or escalate the issuer higher if necessary.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know why this is?

I've moved this to the Technical forum, so that Admin can be aware of this.   The Mods can insert HTML in signatures for you, so you can PM me with the code you want in your signature. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do you add the picture of the cards you have?

Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

how do you add the picture of the cards you have?

I'm not sure if you have found the answer to your question yet, but here's a link to the thread that explains it:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.