Senior Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: Reactions when presenting CSP

Not only  do the cashier not care when I use mine but I have to tell that I was very disappointed when I got mine. I have never seen the real CSP card before I got mine and from reading all these comments how nice the card looks I have to admit I did expect a super nice looking card and what a disappointment :smileysad: ...the card is nothing special and honestly the new Barclaycard Arrival + WEMC  looks much nice to me...lol

FICO® EQ 795 (as of today) - TU 778 (11/28) * Fako EX 811 (12/02 - CS) * last app 12/16/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 4, EX: 5, EQ: 3

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Seedling Garden Club member *
Established Contributor
eddie84

No reaction whatsoever since most places I go to, I have to swipe the card myself.   But I've seen reactions of people when they see Centurion card for the first time. :smileytongue:

9/21/14 EQ 704 | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover it $11k | BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $7k | Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage WMC $10k | Barclaycard Arrival+ WMC $9.7k | Jared/Kay $5.1k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $5k | DFS $5k | PayPal SC $5.6k | PayPal Credit $6.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4.7k | BofA Better Balance Rewards MC $7k | Chase Freedom Visa $4k | Zales $5k | US Bank Visa Platinum $3k | Bloomingdale's $3k | Amex Hilton HHonors $2k | Macy's $2.5k | Amex Delta SkyMiles $1k | Chase Amazon $800
Senior Contributor
B335is

This thread got me curious if anybody with a Black Card gets a reaction and if so, what it is.  Sorry, slight deviation from topic.

Established Contributor
MT936

[ Edited ]

I have worked retail and I will tell you the only cards that get my attention are Amex especially the black centurion for obvious reasons and the platinum or gold amex charge cards. A kind of random one that I like is the marriots rewards chase because its metal and black. Don't really care much for the chase sapphire but that is just my input

NPSL...................$11,000................$7500..................$5100...................$5000...................$5000..................$5000..................$500..........

21 year old college student. 751 FICO. Been building credit since age 17. Last APP 12/15/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}