Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactions when presenting CSP

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Reactions when presenting CSP

Not only  do the cashier not care when I use mine but I have to tell that I was very disappointed when I got mine. I have never seen the real CSP card before I got mine and from reading all these comments how nice the card looks I have to admit I did expect a super nice looking card and what a disappointment Smiley Sad ...the card is nothing special and honestly the new Barclaycard Arrival + WEMC  looks much nice to me...lol

Message 41 of 44
eddie84
Valued Contributor

No reaction whatsoever since most places I go to, I have to swipe the card myself.   But I've seen reactions of people when they see Centurion card for the first time. Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 44
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

This thread got me curious if anybody with a Black Card gets a reaction and if so, what it is.  Sorry, slight deviation from topic.

Message 43 of 44
MT936
Established Contributor

I have worked retail and I will tell you the only cards that get my attention are Amex especially the black centurion for obvious reasons and the platinum or gold amex charge cards. A kind of random one that I like is the marriots rewards chase because its metal and black. Don't really care much for the chase sapphire but that is just my input

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.