Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my Blispay Card...

tag
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Re: Received my Blispay Card...

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your new Blspay!  Woman Very Happy  Good looking modern card.  My statement is going to cut in a few.  I am hoping it's hidden.  The Container store card popped on my report just as fast as it was approved!

I'm sure hoping for a hidden TL as well. While on my other cards I like to PIF, I specifically got this card to utilize their 6 month no payment scheme Smiley Happy Yet to make a large purchase but sure waiting for the right time Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received my Blispay Card...

Dang I was approved on August 1st and I still don't have my Blispay. I really need that white card in my wallet to round out my collection. I called them yesterday and she said that it was shipped on the 9th and I should wait 7-10 business days before calling about status. Actually she was kind of unfriendly about the whole call. I guess today makes 6 business days since shipping. I hope it gets here soon. I have a ton of things I want to use it on.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.