Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my CSR!

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Received my CSR!

Recieved my CSR today, I PC'd from my CSP. Took a few pics since there are no pics online of the back etc. The back is black like a Marriott card and the latest CSR's dont have a metallic Visa logo like the first ones, it's matte like a Visa Platinum.IMG_2078.jpg

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Received my CSR!

Back of cardIMG_2080.jpg

Message 2 of 6
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Metal warning now on bottom of cardIMG_2082.jpg

Message 3 of 6
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

I wonder how many angry calls to CS it took for that warning to appear on the card LOL

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 4 of 6
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

Congrats on your approval!

I wonder how many angry calls to CS it took for that warning to appear on the card LOL

I know right! It's also odd that only the CSP and CSR have that warning, the United Club and Ritz don't have that warning, maybe because they are rare compared to the other two.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the warning is for these NEW card holders IE the millennial generation that can cut themselves in padded rooms. Im an advocate for NO warning labels i mean if you EAT the little packet that comes in the shoe box or the tv box its your own fault.
Im happy i have the ritz i hope they never put the label on its card.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.