cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my new Synchrony cards today...

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Received my new Synchrony cards today...

I received my Lowe's and Chevron cards today. The first thing I noticed was they're high quality, durable cards, especially compared to the major cards that are in my wallet. 

I've lamented before about how cheap and flimsy cards feel now, so it's nice to see that Synchrony isn't going dirt cheap on their cards yet. The Lowe's card is especially nice looking, but I might be biased- blue is my favorite color. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Received my new Synchrony cards today...

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I received my Lowe's and Chevron cards today. The first thing I noticed was they're high quality, durable cards, especially compared to the major cards that are in my wallet. 

I've lamented before about how cheap and flimsy cards feel now, so it's nice to see that Synchrony isn't going dirt cheap on their cards yet. The Lowe's card is especially nice looking, but I might be biased- blue is my favorite color. Smiley Happy

The last three Synchrony cards I've been issued have all been 'flat', that is, not embossed.  The only embossed card from Synchrony I currently have is Care Credit... which is strange, since out of all my Synchrony cards it's the only one not actually 'swiped' (it's hand-keyed into a website at the doctor/dentist office).

While a bit strange at first, the flat cards do 'stack' better in my wallet, and so far the numbers haven't worn off so I guess I can't complain.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.