Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember You Matter To Someone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember You Matter To Someone

Not meant to be a bummer... So warning if you keep reading.. I honestly feel strongly about this so should it get deleted for some reason I'll cancel my profile and not sign up again.

Lost a good friend of my last week its hard to process it still. He was a father of two little beautiful kids. Diesel Shop owner too. He took his own life because he felt like he didn't matter or couldn't bare dealing with stress anymore.

I am posting this not for myself but for him. If you are going through something right now and feel like hurting your self or others please visist the site below and seek help. You matter to someone trust me. 

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

King_BOB

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Re: Remember You Matter To Someone

@Anonymous wrote:

Not meant to be a bummer... So warning if you keep reading.. I honestly feel strongly about this so should it get deleted for some reason I'll cancel my profile and not sign up again.

Lost a good friend of my last week its hard to process it still. He was a father of two little beautiful kids. Diesel Shop owner too. He took his own life because he felt like he didn't matter or couldn't bare dealing with stress anymore.

I am posting this not for myself but for him. If you are going through something right now and feel like hurting your self or others please visist the site below and seek help. You matter to someone trust me. 

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

King_BOB

Sorry for your loss. Taking one's own life is tough business. There must have been something much deeper going on. The saddest part is that, kids are innocent. Parents have got to know that they absolutely matter, if to no one else... at least, to their kids. In fact, kids don't even consider how good or bad their parents are. Kids thoroughly appreciate life, and look forward to it. They are our best hope. Perhaps some adults don't get to see their kids enough, to be reminded of this simple truth.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very sorry for your loss.

Message 3 of 4
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Findapsychologist.org

For anyone that might benefit or know someone who might benefit.

Sorry for your loss, OP

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.