Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response from Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Response from Experian

So when I was right there to get my prequal, I went to experian.com to see about getting their score to see if I got my mid score where I needed it.  They were running a special for thier credit monitering service to get your experian score and your report for $1 to try their service.  I pulled it, got my score and moved on.

So I called Experian today to cancel so I wouldn't be charged any additional membership costs and the girl at experian launches into her spiel about how great their monitering service is trying to get me to stay.  I explained to her I have credit monitoring through myfico.com, and only went to their website for the Experian score, since Experian chooses not to offer Fico scores any longer. 

The only response she could come up with was "Oh yeah, that does make sense."

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Response from Experian

lol

I hope your Experian score from their site (a FAKO) winds up being reasonably close to your EX FICO. That is, if it's nice and high!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Response from Experian

I use their monitoring system and I buy My Fico scores.

I've had good luck with them.  I guess I purchased when I was

new to credit.

EQ  788

EX  774

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.