Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire Reserve is solid metal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sapphire Reserve is solid metal

We all know benefits is the make or break issue. However YES after that I want to know if my card is special in any other way. Instead of gold or platinum could they make mine out of 100% silver.
We all know there are cards out there for Kings and Queens that have real diamonds in there cards.
Since we will never get to that level why not ask for more for our mid-high level. I mean we are paying $450 for this card.
From what I've seen today on other boards this card will be just as heavy as the old CSP and marriott card.
Message 41 of 46
Leonardc2
Valued Member

I just want everybody to know that I have spoken with the appropriate representative at Chase and was informed that the reserve card will indeed be bonded steel. The more interesting feature, however, is that the steel will be bonded over grated shards of city prestige cards which of been canceled due to the introduction of the reserve card. 😳

Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leonardc2 wrote:

I just want everybody to know that I have spoken with the appropriate representative at Chase and was informed that the reserve card will indeed be bonded steel. The more interesting feature, however, is that the steel will be bonded over grated shards of city prestige cards which of been canceled due to the introduction of the reserve card. 😳

Ok, meaning the exact same as the CSP, and around half the weight of the Ritz which is all metal.

Message 43 of 46
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

I wonder how much it weighs.. They say the AMex weighs 0.5 oz, Ritz weights 1oz, and CSP 0.5oz

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Random_idiot wrote:

I wonder how much it weighs.. They say the AMex weighs 0.5 oz, Ritz weights 1oz, and CSP 0.5oz

Correct. Kudos to the first person who weighs it. If it is 1oz, I might get drunk and PC to it, but otherwise am fine with CSP.

Message 45 of 46
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Well this turned out to be crap.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.