Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Say goodbye to the new toy I wanted....

So most of ya that snoop on my page know I ride.

I've been eyeing a new bike for a few years, but the cheapo bastard side of me refuses to spend money.

....internal compromise: I'll pay off my car, then defer that money into a new bike....

Guess what happens....

My darling beast of a daughter's car took a big ole' ***t, while driving down to Ky. I just made her an AU on two of mine, so she's covered on repairs...

BUT.....

Now I know it's going to be me taking on another car payment to keep her safe...she's a FT student, working on Bio/Chem post graduate, so she's broke, even with her "on the campus" job stipend....crud.

I think she'll have to take care of dear ole' Ma and Pa, when we're old, and decrepid...just as a payback.:smileywink:

Now I'm vented, and content...where's my beer?

RIP: AxHH (11-25-14)

Valued Member
Nik2010

Re: Say goodbye to the new toy I wanted....

Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

So most of ya that snoop on my page know I ride.

I've been eyeing a new bike for a few years, but the cheapo bastard side of me refuses to spend money.

....internal compromise: I'll pay off my car, then defer that money into a new bike....

Guess what happens....

My darling beast of a daughter's car took a big ole' ***t, while driving down to Ky. I just made her an AU on two of mine, so she's covered on repairs...

BUT.....

Now I know it's going to be me taking on another car payment to keep her safe...she's a FT student, working on Bio/Chem post graduate, so she's broke, even with her "on the campus" job stipend....crud.

I think she'll have to take care of dear ole' Ma and Pa, when we're old, and decrepid...just as a payback.:smileywink:

Now I'm vented, and content...where's my beer?

Yeah, we call that payback "baby rent".  :smileywink:

Starting Score: 531
Current Scores: EQ-662; TU-679; EX-660
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
E150GT

Re: Say goodbye to the new toy I wanted....

youre doin a good thing. 

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $18k
EQ-742 EX-702 TU-737

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}