Did you mean: 

Secretly competing against Enharu

tag
paulko85
Established Member

Re: Secretly competing against Enharu

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

how do i increase my credit limit when having to answer "why do you want more credit?" and i really don't need it at all? 

you put the phone mic close to your mouth, breathe out slowly and in a deep voice say "MORE"

what if they put their headset close to their mouth, sigh, and with a deep voice say "WHY"

I have a credit card.
Message 31 of 36
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@paulko85 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

how do i increase my credit limit when having to answer "why do you want more credit?" and i really don't need it at all? 

you put the phone mic close to your mouth, breathe out slowly and in a deep voice say "MORE"

what if they put their headset close to their mouth, sigh, and with a deep voice say "WHY"

haha, ok

"I want to make this my main card, but if I move my spending over here it will bring my single line utility over 30% so I need a higher limit so I can have higher spending"

Message 32 of 36
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

haha, ok

"I want to make this my main card, but if I move my spending over here it will bring my single line utility over 30% so I need a higher limit so I can have higher spending"

Or: "Look, there's this guy, his name is enharu but that doesn't matter, and he has got some great limits, and I want to do better than him.   So, come on, do your bit and give me a big CLI."

This works, well, almost 0% of the time so far.

Message 33 of 36
paulko85
Established Member

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

haha, ok

THANKS! I will attempt this.

I have a credit card.
Message 34 of 36
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

haha, ok

Or: "Look, there's this guy, his name is enharu but that doesn't matter, and he has got some great limits, and I want to do better than him.   So, come on, do your bit and give me a big CLI."

This works, well, almost 0% of the time so far.

HAHAHAHA yes, the secret revealed

Message 35 of 36
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@paulko85 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@paulko85 wrote:

This made me literally laugh out loud. Smiley LOL

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.