Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing the back of your cards

tag
Startome
Regular Contributor

Re: Signing the back of your cards

@totallymytravis wrote:

That is true. Most frauders do that. We have a corporate card at work but there are only a small group of managers who have them. Often we go pick up orders, catering, etc with them and once I was asked for my ID. I told them it was a corporate card the manager came and no dice. Had to put it on my CC then wait for a reimbursement 30 days later and my statment to cut which bumped my UTL up by a few %age points since it was a hefty purchace. 

On a personal note, I get terribly offended when asked for my ID. Except the above situation, 99% of the time I am using my card and cant help to think they are asking me becuase they think I am suspect. Really pisses me off when they dont bother asking the person who was in front of me in line for their ID for a similar charge.

Apparently you look fishy Smiley Wink

Gotta stop wearing chains, a patch over you eye, no shirt, tats, and having a gun slung over your shoulder everywhere you go, ok?

Current: EQ FICO 0, TU FICO 0, EX FICO 0 | Starting Score: 0 (08/21/2013)

Starting total revolving credit: $0 | Current total revolving credit: $1600.00

Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 3-4 TU Unsure EX Unsure | Most Recent: 8/19/2013

2013 Goals:
1,000.00 Emergency Fund
1,000.00 Emergency Fund, AGAIN
Mechanically Sound Car
Unsecured Card

Fifth Third $300
U.S. Bank Harley Davidson $300
Capital One Platinum $500
2nd Capital One Platinum $500

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.