Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singers Who Can't Sing

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Singers Who Can't Sing

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/getback/53773/singers-who-cant-sing/

Celine Dion/Michael Bolton - I'm glad I'm not the only one who would add them to a list like this.

LOL if  DW wanted to keep me out of Best Buy, all she would have to do as make sure they blast their music in the store when I show up.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Singers Who Can't Sing

Oh, wow, great link, very funny!

Celine Dion has pipes, but no, repeat no, volume control. It's full blast, all the time. You gotta modulate every now and then, lady! I thought I'd go nuts when the Titanic song was being played every 5 minutes.

And yay, they listed Madonna. I'm still irritated by her doing Evita, including stealing the one song by Peron's former girlfriend, which was sung to Evita, not by her ("Another Suitcase in another Hall.")

Rod Stewart is one of the good bad singers. He knows he's awful, but that's OK, it's the performance that works. Same for Springsteen. And Dylan as they mentioned.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Celine Dion has pipes, but no, repeat no, volume control. It's full blast, all the time.

She can suck a lot of air through that nose.  Mean, but I have a big nose too.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 14
laz98
Senior Contributor

awww, i like all of these people.........except chris brown, i have no idea who he is!
Message 4 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 5 of 14
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I can't believe they didn't list Ashley Simpson. I guess that's a known ever since that Superbowl halftime debacle she called a performance.

Anyone see that? It was baaaaaad. 

Here we go again...
Message 6 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I say Ozzy can't sing
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

"...This is the story of Johnny Rotten."

-- Neil Young

Message 8 of 14
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I can't believe that @$$-clown mentioned Beyonce in the can't sing and tries too hard category. He/she is nuts.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 14
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

FretlessMayhem wrote:

I can't believe they didn't list Ashley Simpson. I guess that's a known ever since that Superbowl halftime debacle she called a performance.

Anyone see that? It was baaaaaad. 

You make me wanna ah ah ah ah. You make me wanna ... SCREAM. Eeeek.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.