Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

@Barry wrote:

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  Smiley Wink

How many posts do I need before I start getting checks?

:-P

Message 2 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Checks??? 

Message 3 of 56
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread Smiley Sad

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 4 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@casmith1980 wrote:

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread Smiley Sad

I have a feeling you're not the only one, casmith1980.  It will be interesting to see if that thread remains as popular going forward.

Message 5 of 56
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@casmith1980 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 56
p-
Valued Contributor

@Barry wrote:

Checks??? 

You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?

Message 7 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@p- wrote:

@Barry wrote:

Checks??? 

You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?

That's what I thought you might have meant. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 56
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Darn,

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 9 of 56
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I'm

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 10 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.