Administrator Emeritus
Barry

SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  :smileywink:

Valued Contributor
p-

Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Barry wrote:

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  :smileywink:

How many posts do I need before I start getting checks?

:-P

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Checks??? 

Established Contributor
casmith1980

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread :smileysad:

EQ Fico 2009 500's
TU Fico 2009 500's

EQ Fico 04/10/2012 663 (SW alert)
TU Fico 04/13/2012 653 (Walmart)

Goal: 760 by 12/2013 and close on my first house :smileyvery-happy:

Goal - 720 by 12/31/12
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

casmith1980 wrote:

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread :smileysad:

I have a feeling you're not the only one, casmith1980.  It will be interesting to see if that thread remains as popular going forward.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

casmith1980 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
p-

Barry wrote:

Checks??? 

You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

p- wrote:

Barry wrote:

Checks??? 

You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?

That's what I thought you might have meant. :smileyvery-happy:

pizzadude

Darn,

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
pizzadude

I'm

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+