Valued Member
algorithmslave

Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Awesome!!! Another algorithm that provides 'weight' in order to deliver a more enlightened exprience in life. 

You can wrap me in your flag, make me say a praise to your creator and make me spend your currency, but remember this, I am a loyal servant to Justice and a Patriot to none. I am free...
Established Contributor
eagle2013

I was just going to ask why some posters have such a high post count and I never see them posting in the major boards.

Revelate

eagle2013 wrote:

I was just going to ask why some posters have such a high post count and I never see them posting in the major boards.

Click on the username, view all posts.  Generally can get a sense of where they post; or in my case, the bulk of my posts were made a while back - while my post count isn't anywhere close to the big users, it looks awfully inflated if going by recent history.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}