Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what would you guys do?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: So what would you guys do?

@MidnightVoice wrote:
The two horses was a great city car - me mate had one in London Smiley Very Happy

Wow, you'd have to be young and brave to drive that in any city, let alone London! Smiley Surprised Reminds me of one of DH's pilot sayings: there are old pilots, and bold pilots, but very few old, bold pilots. I would think that would apply to driving a Duck in London.

It always looked as if it would crumple if a rugby player leaned on it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 24
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

It always looked as if it would crumple if a rugby player leaned on it.

Nope - especially given than me mate was a lock for London Scottish (translated into American, a BIG rugby player).

Smiley Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 05-08-2008 05:02 PM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

fishbjc wrote:
I bought a gecko green new beetle.  It sports a beautiful fuchsia gerbera daisy in the bud vase.  Dh will drive the doodle bug, but takes the flower down.  Is it a threat to his manhood?Smiley Surprised

Yes, it is.  I have a laser blue Beetle with a large ivory flower.  My husband will drive it though.  He says it makes him feel like a teenager...  Maybe he is in a mid life crisis.  He is 40.

Anyway, I love the car.  Previously had the TDI (diesel) Beetle.  I was in a major accident.  Basically I was rear ended while at a complete stop.  The other driver was going approx 30-35 mph when he hit me.  Very safe car...  I was hurt, but it could have been much worse.  Miss the diesel as it got 44 mpg.  Got it repaired and traded it for my new Beetle (gas).  Oh well.  The diesels will be back in 2009.
Message 23 of 24
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

"Noisy, cold, rattled and rolled. But they always started and always got me where I was going"

Ya...Das Gherman Engineerink....  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.