Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sock Draw

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Sock Draw

So this is random but i was going through my SD and i realized how messy it was keeping the cards in there like that so search a better way to keep them so I thought i share this with everyone else below is an item i order off of Amazon only cost $10 and manages all those cards very good here is a picture of mine and a link for those of you who are interested in getting one for yourself.

EveryDay Card Holder

....IMG_0182[1].jpg

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Re: Sock Draw

That is pretty spiffy for $10. Right now we use the tin that my husband's Fossil wallet came in. It does the job. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Yea i almost filled mine up ... I have one side for Revolvers and another for Charge/Store card... I think i will invest in another one in the near future because its so good and i'm so near to filling it up i dont think i will fill the 2nd one though...
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 3 of 4
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

So this is random but i was going through my SD and i realized how messy it was keeping the cards in there like that so search a better way to keep them so I thought i share this with everyone else below is an item i order off of Amazon only cost $10 and manages all those cards very good here is a picture of mine and a link for those of you who are interested in getting one for yourself.

EveryDay Card Holder

....IMG_0182[1].jpg

Over the weekend I was thinking I need to buy something like this. Thanks for sharing. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.