Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soylent - Future Food

tag
Ashhh1991
Established Member

Soylent - Future Food

I had the pleasure of tasting it a few days ago when a friend hosted a "Soylent Tasting Party". He was one of the original backers of the project and is a current customer. I enjoyed the experience and it led me to purchase some for myself.

Due to high demand, I probably won't get my order until next year; but I am looking forward to it. I'll most likely use it as the primary source of sustenance while eating normal food maybe once a day; which is what my friend is doing currently.

Have any of you heard of Soylet yet? What do you guys think of the product? Would you consider replacing your regular food intake with Soylent?

Frankly, I can't wait to have the "What're you drinking there? The Future." conversation with people.

TU Fico: 709 8/5
Auto Loan: Chase 11.9k/16.9k, 4.99% APR, $507.28/mo
CC: BoA BBR 6.1k, Slate 4k, Sapphire 3.5k, Citi TYP 3.2k Fidelity Amex 3k, QuickSilver 3k, SallieMae 3k, WF Cashback 2.8k, Citi DP 2.4k, Arrival 2.25k, Amex BCE 2k, Discover IT 1.5k.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Re: Soylent - Future Food

Soylent is made from people! 

That is a long established verifed fact. 

Message 2 of 3
flawesome
Contributor

Re: Soylent - Future Food

I nearly signed on for the beta testing they were doing a while back. I was very excited when it finally got to market, but my current eating habits actually cost less. I still think about it as a time saving healthy snack and meal replacement. Cooking most every meal is getting much too time consuming.

| BoA BBR 5k | Discover it 1k | freedom 2.2k | Fidelity AMEX 1.5k | Sallie Mae 1k | AARP 2.2k | BJ's PPlus 3.7k |
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.