Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting night classes full-time today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Starting night classes full-time today

So I work full-time, salaried, often 50+hours a week M-F.  Starting night classes full-time.  2 classes every 8 weeks.  Working on my AA in Business and then that rolls up into the BBA.   I'm a bit nervous as I've been out of school for almost 9 years (didn't graduate & now changing majors).  I hope to tackle night classes as successfully as I've tackled rebuilding my credit & shopping for credit cards.  Wish me luck!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Re: Starting night classes full-time today

@Anonymous wrote:

So I work full-time, salaried, often 50+hours a week M-F.  Starting night classes full-time.  2 classes every 8 weeks.  Working on my AA in Business and then that rolls up into the BBA.   I'm a bit nervous as I've been out of school for almost 9 years (didn't graduate & now changing majors).  I hope to tackle night classes as successfully as I've tackled rebuilding my credit & shopping for credit cards.  Wish me luck!

Best of luck to you!  It's never too late to go back to school.

Message 2 of 4
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

You'll do great! Good luck!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck on your college. Attack it with the same tenacity you used on your credit!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.