Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Stolen iPhone...how my neighbor got hers back

and I really wouldn't recommend this!!!!  Her iPhone was stolen from Walmart.  She went home and did the icloud, and found it about 4 miles away.  Her CRAZY father-in-law jumped into his car and off he went.

He pulled up to the house, people were hanging out on the front porch, jumped out of the car like a maniac....screaming "I want that F*** phone NOW".  Someone handed it over, without the case, of course.

iCloud can be a good thing.......he's just lucky that he made it home in one piece.

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Stolen iPhone...how my neighbor got hers back

[ Edited ]

A front porch full of Edited?

Your post was edited because it involved one of the "5 things we don't talk about"

Thank you, Shogun   myFICO moderator

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Something like that, LOL.  Not a place I'd want to be at night, that's for sure.  She had one helluva iPhone week.  Her little boy dunked her husbands in the potty to see if it would float. 

Valued Contributor
creditnocash

they were not smart enough to turn it off.

mine still has not shown up 3+ days later. doubt it ever will since i disabled that sim card. but if it evers gets on wifi. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 8/14 Walmart Fico 697 8/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+